HELLO DEAR FRIENDS
So, it’s been a hot minute since I posted and I honestly don’t have much of an excuse. My bookish bestie came to visit so all my time was focused on giving her a great holiday, I’m sorry. I was meant to have some blog posts prepared buuuut I got sick (damn that immune system I say).
This wasn’t the best reading month for me. I only read 14 books and most of them I didn’t actually enjoy, which was disheartening. I did only DNF two books, something that needs to be acknowledged. Maybe my serial DNF days are coming to an end?
Okay, but without further ado, because I’m sick again (I hate my body), here is the list of books I read this month and what I rated them:
- The Darkest Magic by Morgan Rhodes – 3/5 Stars.
- Obsidian Blade by Morgan Rhodes – 5/5 Stars.
- Royal Bastards by Andrew Shvarts – 4/5 Stars.
- One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus – 2/5 Stars.
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman & Megan Spooner – DNF, 1/5 Stars.
- Trickery by Jaymin Eve & Jane Washington – DNF, 1/5 Stars.
- Harry Potter and The Philosopher’s Stone by JK Rowling – 5/5 Stars.
- Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennett – 3/5 Stars.
- All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven – 1/5 Stars.
- They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera – 5/5 Stars.
- The Dogs I Have Kissed by Trista Mateer – 3/5 Stars.
- Not Your Sidekick by C.B. Lee – 4/5 Stars.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi – 2/5 Stars.
- This Darkness Mine by Mindy McGinnis – 3/5 Stars.
Expect some more blog posts in the future, I have some plans on how I want to set out my reviews (which I want to do a few of). I hope you all had an excellent reading month in June! If not, let’s hope July is our month!
HAPPY READING EVERYONE.