Wow, the first month of 2018 is done and dusted and what a month it has been. Not a lot has happened, which is always good considering I had a few bad months in 2017. My mental health is going alright, so is family life and I start my last year of university in March. The hunt for a job is neverending but I really feel like I’ve started to really set in concrete some new friendships I’ve made and I’m excited!
I know you’re not here for an update on my life though. You want to know how many books I read. Well, I’m excited to share that the number is twenty. I read 20 books in the beginning month of the year and I’m so excited. I’ve read that same amount for the past three years and I just really feel it sets me up for, ultimately, a really great reading year. A lot of the books I read don’t have reviews out just yet but if you are following my blog you’ll get the email as they go up and they’ll appear on Goodreads!
So, let’s get into the list.
- When Breathe Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi | ★★★☆☆ | Review
- The Cruel Prince by Holly Black | ★★★★☆ | Review
- Pretty Dead Girls by Monica Murphy | ★★☆☆☆ | No Review
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid | ★★★★★ | Review
- You’ll Miss Me When I’m Gone by Rachel Lynn Solomon | ★★☆☆☆ | Review
- The Witch Doesn’t Burn in This One by Amanda Lovelace | ★★★★★ | Review
- Meet Cute by Various Authors | ★★★☆☆ | Review
- DROPKICKromance by Cryus Parker | ★★★★★ | Review
- Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman | ★★★☆☆ | No Review
- Style by Chelsea M. Cameron | ★★★☆☆ | Review
- The Belles by Dhonielle Clayton | ★★★★☆ | Review
- Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum | ★☆☆☆☆ | DNF Review
- The Hazel Wood by Melissa Albert | ★★★★☆ | Review
- Not Your Villian by C.B. Lee | ★★★★☆ | Review
- Palace of Fires by Bill Bennet | ★☆☆☆☆ | DNF Review
- Let’s Talk About Love by Claire Kann | ★★★★☆ | Review
- Reign of the Fallen by Sarah Glenn Marsh | ★★★★☆ | Review
- Every Heart a Doorway by Seanan McGuire | ★★★☆☆ | Review
- Love, Hate & Other Filters by Samira Ahmed | ★★★★☆ | Review
- Keep Her Safe by K.A Tucker | ★★☆☆☆ | Review
And, there we go! The full list of the books I read with their ratings and reviews. As I said before, not all of them have live reviews but they are being scheduled for publishing over the upcoming weeks.
How many books did you read this month? What did you enjoy the most? Let me know in the comments, I would love to chat if you’ve read any of these books as well!
Happy reading everyone!
If you use my Book Depository link I will receive a 5% commission from your order at no expense to you. I would sincerely be grateful if you chose to use it.
The same goes for my Booktopia link, which is a great service for Aus and NZ residents.